Hair Ages? Yes!
Hair Ages? Yes!
You’ve probably heard all the buzz words when it comes to hair care, and there are certainly too many to list here. Yet over the past few years, one phrase has been on the tips of our tongues – ‘anti-aging’. In fact, hair really does age!
We all have routines to help maintain our youth as we add more candles to the birthday cake – more intense workouts, stricter skin care regimens, and eating habits adjustments for a slowing metabolism. But what about our hair?
As we age, our hair production slows, texture becomes “thinner”, a reduction in keratin makes hair feel coarser and drier, and pigment cells stop working which causes our hair to turn a distinguished grey. So, on the most basic level, the idea of keeping your hair ‘youthful’ is mostly about keeping its color, strength, volume and shine.
The Skin Care of Hair Care
Deep within our scalp, each hair grows from an individual follicle. The goal is to keep the skin on your head healthy so that our hair can continue to be produced at its maximum potential. The healthier our scalp, the healthier our hair.
As with skin care, the science of hair care is also complicated. No one ingredient contains the perfect solution. In shampoo, you want to look for a combination of ingredients that address your core concerns, and for what we are talking about today, those ingredients will want to address the issues of aging hair.
Hair care technology is always advancing, and Ethica Beauty takes full advantage of new science breakthroughs to help provide the best anti-aging hair care on the market. Our product line is free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten. Plus, Ethica never tests on animals – making our entire line Peta certified.
Here are just a few of our anti-aging ingredients:
- Oleanolic Acid: This compound, found in olive tree leaves, encourages healthy hair growth by stimulating the peripheral blood flow in the scalp and activating hair cells.
- Anageline: Rich in glutaminated peptides, oligo-elements and vitamins, controls the hair cycle by regulating the hormonal balance, reactivating the microcirculation and stimulating cell metabolism.
- Extrapone Rooibos: A plant extract that acts as a powerful antioxidant and possesses anti-aging, anti-allergenic, antimicrobial, protective and skin soothing properties.
- GHK-CU solution: A naturally occurring copper peptide complex providing numerous potential benefits, such as DNA repair, stem cell stimulation, increased collagen production and growth stimulation.
- Reishi Mushroom: A powerhouse of antioxidants that provides anti-inflammatory properties while improving the blood circulation, enabling a stronger set of hair follicles and shaft.
The above ingredients, among over 30 others we have not mentioned here, work in combination in our shampoo as well as in our leave-in topicals, where hair and scalp concerns are more targeted for correction.
Similar to effective skin care, routine use must be consistent over time to achieve results. For Ethica Ageless Topical for Women and Corrective Topical for Men we recommend keeping the product by your toothbrush since our topicals are designed to be used up to twice a day.
We’ve Got Your Back!
At Ethica Beauty we are dedicated to keeping your hair healthy, gorgeous and full – so be sure to grab your Ethica Beauty anti-aging tools: Ethica Anti-Aging Shampoo and Conditioner, Ethica Ageless Topical or Ethica Corrective Topical.
#ethicabeauty #hairtech #hairgrowthtips #antiaginghair #nontoxicbeauty